Mookie Betts is the right fielder among today’s current Major League Baseball landscape. This two-time World Series champion and 2018 AL MVP seems to be making his case for Cooperstown in his accomplished 7-year career. With Mookie being in the spotlight during his tenure in Boston, and more recently with the defending champion L.A. Dodgers, one would be willing to bet that baseball fans know everything there is to know about him. Let’s just see how well we actually perceive Mr. Betts after surveying this compiled list of hidden, little gems of knowledge on this superstar…
Top 10 Unknown Facts About Mookie Betts
10. Mookie Betts: The Bowler?!?
9. Royal Blood
8. Rubik’s Cube Master – 1 minute 53 seconds
7. Two-Sports Star in High School
6. Speaking of basketball, the Red Sox drafted Betts after their scouts watched Betts play basketball, not baseball, in Nashville, TN.
5. Mookie Betts only played in 23 games for the Triple-A Pawtucket Red Sox
4. Betts batted .549 during his junior year in high school and .509 in his senior year!
3. Royal Blood 2.0…
2. MLB is in MLB’s Blood too…
Get Up to Get Down – He can do it all!! DUNK a basketball, HIT a Home Run, ROB a Home Run, Bowl a Perfect Game, 5-Star Athlete & 5-Tool Baseball Future HOF’er
Mr. Do-It-All can literally make any sport look easy. The highlights shown in the previous video barely scratch the surface when considering what this Jack of all trades is capable of. He will be enshrined into the Baseball Hall of Fame one day. Until then, let us marvel at the wonderful athletic prowess and the overall nice guy Mookie Betts is. Maybe Mookie is what a role-model should be like in sports—just in case Sir Charles is still confused…?